We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website or uses our products and services.
Generally, we collect basic contact information (name and email) for our email newsletter or free reports, and standard payment information to give you access to our products and services, in order to support account creation, log in, product & content access, license and invoice access, and other account management functions. Your data is private by default.
We do not track your personal or contact information other than to provide you the service you have signed up for.
If you signup for our products (free or paid) and services, you will receive emails from us about the products and services that you’ve signed up for. In addition, you may receive occasional promotional emails, special discount offers and other important newsletters, messages and announcements about our products and services.
We respect your privacy. We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party. Also we will never send you unsolicited email. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email sent.
If you’d like to stay on our lists and continue getting emails from us about our products and services, no further action is required.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address only if you purchased a product that needs to be shipped to you
- Your password is encrypted, meaning it can not be read or accessed by anyone
- Your IP address
- Purchase information: We collect your purchase date, amount paid, coupons used and most recent login dates and times. We do NOT store any of your financial information. All your payment information is handled by PayPal.com only. Any payment information you enter on this site is encrypted and handled by the payment processors themselves.
- You can access, change or remove your personal information by logging into your profile. We will delete your account upon your request, when you contact us.
At any time, you may request that your account be deleted and forgotten and we will promptly honor your request. Please note without an account, you’ll not be able to login to our website and access your products or services.
Analytics & Social
This website uses tracking software (Google Analytics) to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to the visitor’s computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor their engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Who we Share your Data with
- We use PayPal to process payments. Any credit card information entered on this site is encrypted and processed by the respective payment processors.
- We operate a mailing list using Aweber.com. When you sign up for a free or paid membership, you may be added to a mailing list managed at Aweber. This mailing list is used to send you information about our products and services, discounts and special offers, occasional promotional emails, news and announcements, and other relevant emails . You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of each email sent. You may also use the unsubscribe link to modify your email preference.
Our free signup forms for our newsletters and free reports and bonus offers set a cookie to make sure it is not shown to you every time. But we do not track your information in any other way.
Whenever a buyer clicks on an affiliate link from any one of our products or services, a cookie is set on the visitor’s browser, and is used to track the affiliate who referred the visitor to our websites. If the visitor goes on to sign-up or purchase any our products, the affiliate cookie helps us reward the affiliate with any commissions. The cookie contains just the “id” number of the referring affiliate and no other details.
When you login, if you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- You’ll find a Contact Us Page on our Websites. You can send us an email through that.
Thank you for being a Lisa B. Marshall customer.
We’re proud to provide the highest level of privacy for our customers.
This document was last updated May 25, 2018